- It is very important to me that your experience is of the highest quality. Therefore, I only book 4 and 5 star resorts. Please remember everyone must make a profit. Two and three star resorts have to cut something.
- Many of the resorts are owned by Spanish conglomerates. To save money on personnel and restaurant size, these resorts require reservations for their specialty restaurants. My policy is not to book those resorts.
- There are numerous room categories starting with the most expensive. What is important to you: Ocean Front, Ocean View, Pool View or Garden View?
- Your next concern is the beach. How important is that to you? There are some resorts where you can’t swim at all. Some have rocks or other obstructions. In the fall, seaweed can be a problem at some.
Now, let’s mention Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas on the west coast of Mexico.
- When booking Cabo, it’s important to know that at many of the resort, their beaches are un-swimmable.
- Puerto Vallarta is my favorite of the two. All of the major resorts are there with beautiful golden brown sand.
- I recently discovered a gem of a boutique hotel/resort, the Villa Premiere. This is an 83 room, all adult, all-inclusive or European plan, beachfront hotel with all ocean view rooms located in historic downtown Puerto Vallarta and a 5 minute walk from the iconic sea-side boardwalk “El Malcon”. This is the hotel for those who want to experience all that Puerto Vallarta has to offer.
I’m here to help you with all your vacation needs. Just give me a call or send me an email.