Sunday, March 15, 2015

Travel Hints







I haven’t done much recently as far as blogs are concerned.  So, here are a few travel hints. 

 

Some hotels are imbedding your information on the magnetic strip on your room key card.  If you leave it in your room upon checking out, an enterprising housekeeper can have all your information.  You can keep the key or if the hotel charges, carry a small magnet and demagnetize it.

 

Be sure to go over your bill very carefully.  You might find charges that you were unaware of.  Before you book, be sure know that the hotel charges a resort fee and check to see if WiFi is an extra or is free.

 

Taxis from the airport to your hotel can be another challenge.  Tell your driver you want the shortest route to your hotel and ask for a price.  Otherwise, you may be taken and unexpected tour of the city and paying for it.

 

I’ve been working on my website. There is a wealth of information.  Look all the way over to the right and click on Travel Resources.  You will be amazed at what you see.  Let me know what you think.

 

Give me a call and I will work with you to plan your perfect vacation.




No comments:

Post a Comment